We are open for reservation only tastings. Memorial Day Weekend we are open Saturday – Monday with 90-minute reservation only seatings at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. and from there every Thursday - Monday at the same seating times. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 503-538-7953 to inquire about a reservation.
Your ability to enjoy our wine while feeling safe and comfortable is our top priority which is why we need to take the following precautions to ensure that you, our guests, and our team are able to enjoy L’Angolo Estate while practicing social distancing and following state protocols issued by the governor. We want to do right by you but it’s going to take everyone’s cooperation to make this work. Please take a moment to read through our housekeeping rules. It’s long but will hopefully answer any questions you may have. Also, once you’ve made a reservation, our team will follow up with additional details.
- Guests 21+: For the time being, we are kindly asking that all guests are 21 and over. You all know that we love your babies and fur babies, but for time being we need to not allow dogs, kids or outside food during this time. Even our furry co-workers, Otis, Charlie & Ciccio will be staying home for the time being.
- Service options + Membership Benefits: We are excited to keep offering Estate tasting flights and will continue to allow bottle purchase. All our members will receive their discounts per usual.
- Check-In Station & Face Coverings: When you arrive, one of our staff will greet you at our check-in station so we can direct you to your reserved seating area. We will be asking everyone to wear a face covering prior to entering our Tasting Room. Should you not have a face covering of your own, one will be provided for you. We appreciate you all being sympathetic to the situation at hand. We as a business and an industry need to be overly cautious to make sure we get this right during Phase 1.
- Staff Protocol: Our staff will be wearing face coverings at all times and using gloves while cleaning.
- Social Distancing: The estate will include directional signs and floor markings to maintain proper social distancing. Please be mindful of others on the property and maintain a 6 foot distance between you and anyone not within your party. We want everyone that comes out here to feel safe and comfortable. Should you need to use our facilities on the property, please alert one of our team members so we can sanitize the room after each use.
- Wine Pick-Up: If you’d like to make the drive out to wine country but don’t feel the need to engage in a reserved tasting, feel free to email or call us and we can arrange a pick up of delicious wine to go, no problem!
Cheers, Team L’Angolo
18830 NE Williamson Rd.
Newberg, OR 97132
(503) 538 7953